The shirt waister dress by House of Foxy is the epitome of 1940s wartime styling. It is practical, demure, elegant and classy - all the hallmarks of the 1940s. This dress has been designed to be as authentic as possible and is based on original patterns and photographs. With this dress we haven't compromised for modern manufacturing and this has resulted in a new and extra special dress we are really proud to bring to you.
1940s Shirt Waister features include:-
- iconic gathers into a low shoulder yoke at front and back
- tucks at the bottom of blouse into waist seam (gives plenty of room for movement)
- authentic style collar which can be buttoned right to the top or left open
- shell buttons
- sash belt to nip in at the waist
- sleeves are gathered and are buttoned to fit
- side zip
This dress is a must have for any 1940s enthusiast.
Fabric is a authentic feel rayon crepe and behaves like a vintage fabric but creases easily.
Made in Europe
Fabric: 100% rayon (viscose marocain)
Colour: Mustard Gold
Washing instructions: cool hand wash or dry clean as some shrinkage may occur
Length from natural waist: 26 inches
|SIZE||BUST||WAIST||LENGTH FROM WAIST|